NEET stands for National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test. The entrance test is conducted by the Central Board of Secondary Education. NEET is conducted by CBSE for admission to MBBS/BDS Courses in India in Medical/Dental Colleges approved by the Medical Council of India/Dental Council of India. Autonomous institutions such as AIIMS and JIPMER wont be coming under NEET.
Typical schedule and test precautions for NEET is as given below (for the year 2017):
1. Date of Examination, NEET – 2017″,07/05/2017 (Sunday)
2. Submission of on-line application forms, For Fee Through online Modes
31.01.2017 (Tuesday) to 01.03.2017 (Wednesday)
3. On-line correction of data in application form,The date will be intimated on website
Tentative date for uploading of Admit Cards on website*,15.04.2017 (Saturday)
4. Date of Examination, NEET(UG), 2017: 07.05.2017 (Sunday)
5. Fee details:
- FOR UR/OBC,Rs.1400/- (INR)
- FOR SC/ST/PH,Rs.750/- (INR)
4. Time Schedule National Eligibility Cum Entrance Test NEET, 2017
- Entry in the Examination Hall,7:30 AM
- Checking of Admit Cards by the invigilator,7.30 AM to 9.45 AM
- Distribution of Test Booklet,9.45 AM
- Seal of the Test Booklet to be broken opened to take out the Answer Sheet 9.55 AM
- Latest Entry in the Examination Hall,09.30 AM
- Test Commences,10.00 AM
- Test Concludes,01.00 PM
- Declaration of Results,”By 8th June, 2017 (Thursday)”
- Material to be brought on the day of examination: Admit Card, Passport size Photograph and Post Card Size Photograph affixed on proforma.
7. Rough Work: All rough work is to be done in the Test Booklet only. The candidate will not do any rough work or put stray mark on the machine gradable Answer Sheet.
8. Use of Blue/Black Ball Point Pen only. Pen will be provided at the centre for writing of particulars on the Test Booklet and responses on the Answer Sheet
Official Website: http://www.cbseneet.nic.in/cbseneet/Welcome.aspx
Disclaimer: Please check with the official website for most recent and accurate information. Prepexams.in is not responsible for any out-dated information provided on the website.