The following modes of payment are available:
A) Cheque / Demand Draft (DD):
Please deposit the cheque/DD drawn in favour of M/s Anand Software and Trainng Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore to the company's account #052010200001786, Axis Bank, Jayanagar, Bangalore. Invoice will be issued after realization of cheque/DD.
B) Cash Deposit
You may deposit cash to company's account, Name: Anand Software and Training Pvt. Ltd., Bangalore, and account #052 0102 0000 1786, Axis Bank, Jayanagar, Bangalore.
C) Online Direct Transfer:
i. NEFT - National Electronic Fund Transfer
Customers may transfer payment using online banking. Please add Anand Software and Training Private Limited as beneficiary. Company's account number is #052 0102 0000 1786 and IFSC Code: UTIB0000052
How to make payment-using NEFT?
The example provides NEFT transfer using SBI, but similar procedure is applicable for other banks.
1. Avail Internet Banking facility for your account with transaction rights. Contact your SBI branch for the purpose.
2. Log on to www.onlinesbi.com using Internet Banking ID and Password.
3. Access the Profile tab and click on the Manage Beneficiary link.
4. Select Inter Bank Payee from the options provided.
5. Select 'Add' option and provide the Beneficiary Name, Beneficiary Account Number, Address and Inter Bank Transfer Limit in the relevant fields.
6. Enter the IFSC code of the beneficiary bank branch by either:
a. Selecting the IFSC code option and entering 11 digit IFSC code in the textbox.
b. Selecting the Location option and then the Beneficiary Bank, State and Branch form the drop down menus provided.
7. Click the 'accept Terms of Service (Terms & Conditions)' button followed by 'confirm'.
8. A high security password is sent to the mobile number as an additional security measure. Enter this password to authorize the beneficiary.
9. The beneficiary added is activated in a maximum of 16 hrs. time. Once activated you can transfer funds to the beneficiary.
10. To remit funds to the Inter Bank Payee through NEFT select the 'Inter Bank Transfer' link in the 'Payments/Transfers' tab.
11. Select the Transaction Type NEFT .
12. The list of beneficiary accounts added is displayed.
13. Enter the Amount and select the beneficiary to be credited from the list.
14. Click on 'accept Terms of Service (Terms & Conditions)' and confirm.
ii. IMPS - Interbank Mobile Payment Service
Customers may transfer payment using Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS). Please add Anand Software and Training Private Limited as beneficiary. Company's registered phone number is 80-2667-5058
What is IMPS?
Interbank Mobile Payment Service (IMPS) is an instant interbank electronic fund transfer service through mobile phones. It enables one to send money to another bank account using the mobile number and MMID of the receiver.
Advantages of IMPS
1. The account of the receiver is credited instantly.
2. Allows sender to send money to the mobile number of the beneficiary.
3. The beneficiary doesn?t need to disclose his or her account and other financial critical details to the sender .
4. Comparatively easy for a beneficiary to communicate his or her mobile number to the sender.
How does IMPS P2P work?
1. Sender sends instruction from his mobile through his bank provided mobile application.
2. The Sender enters the mobile number, MMID of the receiver and the amount to be send.
3. The beneficiary receives the money immediately.
4. Both sender and the receiver get sms confirmation.
The beneficiary details required by the sender are:
1. Beneficiary's mobile number. The beneficiary's mobile number should be registered with his bank.
2. MMID of the beneficiary customer. Mobile Money Identifier (MMID) is a seven digit random number issued by the bank upon registration. Remitter (customer who wants to send money) and Beneficiary (customer who wants to receive the money) should have this MMID for doing this interbank funds transfer.
For any clarifications or assistance regarding payment you can email us here.
A customer may please call our office during working hours for any clarifications or assistance regarding payment by dialing 080-26675058.
You may also visit us at #37, First Floor, Basco Court, Gandhi Bazar, Bangalore - 560 004.
Copyright © Anand Software and Training Private Limited.