Certexams.com recently updated it’s CCNA Practice Tests with Netsim product to offer better user interface. The CCNA tests with labs contains 400+ questions with answers and explanation for each question. The important features offered by the CCNA exam engine are as below:
- Lab exercises -currently 100+ labs are included with scenario type labs for NAT, OSPF, EIGRP, Access Lists, and others.
- Simulate Cisco® IOS routers and Switches, supports 25XX, 26XX, and 36XX routers, and 19XX, 29XX, and other switches.
- 300+ router/switch commands are supported for thorough preparation.
- Detailed help files that provide step by step instructions on using the simulator have been provided.
- The demo version is limited to a fewer labs, and upto global configuration mode is supported in demo version.
- Supports short form commands, and tab in IOS simulator.
Features offered by the exam engine:
- 300+ questions with detailed explanations for all the questions
- Timed test to reflect the actual exam environment with Pause Timer for convenience
- TRUE / FALSE type, Display Graphics, and Multiple choice questions
- Two exam modes – Quick Review / Test
- Feedback while taking the test
- Testing mode closely resembles the real exam experience
- Question bank written by experienced professionals
About CCNA Certification: The certification is achieved by passing a single exam 200-301 and there are no pre-requisites for attempting the exam. The certification is valid for 3 years and one must renew to keep certification valid.